Installation failing at step 3

(David Cn) #1

Hi guys

Im having the following error msg at step 3 (#php install/step_03.php .)

296 => thumbnail

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Trigger_Action_Add_Web_Path_Edit_Fns::Trigger_Action_Edit_Fns() in /home/websites/mysource_matrix/core/assets/system/triggers/trigger_action_type/trigger_action_add_web_path/

trigger_action_add_web_path_edit_fns.inc on line 37

Any idea? Thanks for your help in advanced.

Cheers

David

P.S.

It was running in: Fedora 13 + php 5.3 + postgre.

(Dan Simmons) #2

PHP 5.3 is not yet supported - so, perhaps try downgrading first and see how that goes.

I'd also recommend running the requirements checking script to ensure you've got everything you need before you begin. Run this from the root path where you attempted to install:

php scripts/check_requirements.php $PWD

(David Cn) #3

[quote]
I'd also recommend running the requirements checking script to ensure you've got everything you need before you begin. Run this from the root path where you attempted to install:

php scripts/check_requirements.php $PWD

[/quote]

Thanks Dan!

I was trying to run the above command from the root path of the MySource (/home/website/MySource), but it throw up error:

Could not open input file: scripts/check_requirements.php

I checked the folder /home/website/MySource/scripts/ and couldn't find the check_requirements.php file. Could you please give me some helps? Thanks~!

(Benjamin Pearson) #4

[quote]
Thanks Dan!

I was trying to run the above command from the root path of the MySource (/home/website/MySource), but it throw up error:

Could not open input file: scripts/check_requirements.php

I checked the folder /home/website/MySource/scripts/ and couldn't find the check_requirements.php file. Could you please give me some helps? Thanks~!

[/quote]

The script is under the install directory, I had the same trouble trying to find it! :wink:

(Dan Simmons) #5

Ah… sorry guys. I should probably avoid lurking the forums late at night… :unsure:

(David Cn) #6

[quote]
Ah… sorry guys. I should probably avoid lurking the forums late at night… :unsure:

[/quote]

haha… no worries buddy. Thanks anyway~ :wink: