Newbie install problem at step_02 on Red Hat 5.5

(Andy Barnett) #1

Hi Guys,

I've been tasked with "playing with" MySourceMatrix as we are looking for a replacement for our clanky old CMS.

So… I've built a Red Hat 5.5 server for the purpose (30 Day trial) and things seemed to be going well till I ran step 2 of the installation process - which results in the following: -

[root@redhat-test mysource_matrix]# php install/step_02.php /home/websites/mysource_matrix
      Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/websites/mysource_matrix/core/lib/DAL/DAL.inc on line 1276

Apache/PHP appear to be working ok, phpinfo is reporting Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) and PHP version 5.1.6. PostgreSQL appears to be running OK - I'm at a loss as to where to go from here...

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Andy B.
Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council

(Steve Jordan) #2

[quote]
So… I've built a Red Hat 5.5 server for the purpose (30 Day trial) and things seemed to be going well till I ran step 2 of the installation process - which results in the following: -

[root@redhat-test mysource_matrix]# php install/step_02.php /home/websites/mysource_matrix
      Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/websites/mysource_matrix/core/lib/DAL/DAL.inc on line 1276

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction please?

[/quote]

Hi Andy,

The error is saying you dont have the PHP Data Objects db abstraction layer installed.
On Red Hat this is installed with something like:

yum install php-pdo

Hope this gets you a bit further with the install.

Steve

(Andy Barnett) #3

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay in getting back - been playing print servers…

Thanks for the tip - I seem to be moving foreward again!

Andy B.