Squiz Server and 3.28.1

(Jeremy Hewitt Hobart) #1

This may be a silly question, but…

[quote]"With the release of MySource Matrix 3.28 all products produced by Squiz Labs will be 100% GPL. This includes all modules previously only available in the Squiz Supported Version (SSV) of MySource Matrix. The only things that will not be GPL are system content, Squiz infrastructure (e.g. our Unit Testing Framework) and 3rd party products not made by Squiz but licensed by Squiz Labs for use with MySource Matrix."[/quote]

does this mean Squiz Server is available to use? If so, how can we get it? Is it bundled with 3.28.1? If it is, I'm having trouble finding it.

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

(Greg Sherwood) #2

Yes, it will also be GPL and free, but we have not got the download and associated documentation for it yet. Setting it up on the server is most of the battle for the Squiz Server, so we need to make sure our documentation is fairly clear given the various operating systems you can run it on.

If you need a copy sooner, just PM me through the forum and we can sort out a download, but we wont be able to provide any installation or usage support at this time.

(Jeremy Hewitt Hobart) #3

[quote]
Yes, it will also be GPL and free, but we have not got the download and associated documentation for it yet. Setting it up on the server is most of the battle for the Squiz Server, so we need to make sure our documentation is fairly clear given the various operating systems you can run it on.

If you need a copy sooner, just PM me through the forum and we can sort out a download, but we wont be able to provide any installation or usage support at this time.

[/quote]

Thank you Greg! PM on its way. I'll post feedback here about my venture. Thank you.

(Jeremy Hewitt Hobart) #4

It appears your inbox is full =/

(Greg Sherwood) #5

[quote]
It appears your inbox is full =/

[/quote]

Sorry, try sending your details again now.