Step_02.php failing

(Kwingerei) #1

Installing on a VPS (Net Logistics) on Centos, Postgress installed and running fine. All required PEAR packages present. Install is going fine until step_02.php which fails with the message:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not create database connection: DBError!:could not find driver' in /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/mysource.inc:3615

Stack trace:

#0 /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/mysource.inc(258): MySource->changeDatabaseConnection('db')

#1 /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/init.inc(281): MySource->init()

#2 /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/install/step_02.php(57): require_once('/home/wingerei/…')

#3 {main}

thrown in /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/mysource.inc on line 3615

Not sure if this is a Postgres issue, but Postgres seems to be working fine otherwise. Can anyone assist?

(Benjamin Pearson) #2

[quote]
Installing on a VPS (Net Logistics) on Centos, Postgress installed and running fine. All required PEAR packages present. Install is going fine until step_02.php which fails with the message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Could not create database connection: DBError!:could not find driver’ in /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/mysource.inc:3615

Stack trace:

#0 /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/mysource.inc(258): MySource->changeDatabaseConnection(‘db’)

#1 /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/init.inc(281): MySource->init()

#2 /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/install/step_02.php(57): require_once(’/home/wingerei/…’)

#3 {main}

thrown in /home/wingerei/squiz_matrix/core/include/mysource.inc on line 3615

Not sure if this is a Postgres issue, but Postgres seems to be working fine otherwise. Can anyone assist?

[/quote]

Check the requirements script, but it looks like you are missing the PHP Postgres PDO driver (I think it’s a php module). More information of the requirements script can be found here

(Kwingerei) #3

[quote]
Check the requirements script, but it looks like you are missing the PHP Postgres PDO driver (I think it’s a php module). More information of the requirements script can be found here

[/quote]

Thanks Benjamin - the requirements script tells me that pdo_pgsql is not present so have asked the hosting provider to install (again). The script also tells me that wddx is not installed, we have XML_Wddx v. 1.0.2 installed - is this OK?

(Nic Hubbard) #4

[quote]
Thanks Benjamin - the requirements script tells me that pdo_pgsql is not present so have asked the hosting provider to install (again). The script also tells me that wddx is not installed, we have XML_Wddx v. 1.0.2 installed - is this OK?

[/quote]

Are you trying to install on shared hosting?