Asset Listings - Excluding BodyCopies, Submissions and Incomplete Submissions

(Douglas (@finnatic at @waikato)) #1

We have an asset listing which we use to track assets in workflow using the appropriate asset statuses to list options and showing the asset types folder, page, file and data record with the latter three having inheritance ticked.

It’s including the bodycopies, submissions and incomplete submissions assets under a custom form which is in safe edit.

Is there an easy way to exclude those from the listing? I suspect that custom forms are a child of page given the asset types screen entry of “Custom Form (page_custom_form)” - but we want to include custom forms in our report, and only exclude the three child assets…

(Bart Banda) #2

Might be easiest to untick cascading of Folder and remove Page type and include the specific page type assets you want instead, which there probably won’t be that many of anyway?

(Douglas (@finnatic at @waikato)) #3

I’ve tried that - unticked inherit on page, added standard page + custom form.

Bodycopies, Submissions and Incomplete Submissions are still showing, presumably because I added custom form as an asset type to list?

(Bart Banda) #4

Hmm, I can’t seem to replicate that. When I select Standard page and Custom form and don’t tick cascade for any, I only get Custom Form assets and Standad pages listed.

Can you share a screenshot of your asset listing setup?

(Douglas (@finnatic at @waikato)) #5

I’ll check I didn’t have something wrong the other day and post a screenshot if it’s still occurring.

(Douglas (@finnatic at @waikato)) #6

This is what I currently have set:

Bart, if you add Folder as an asset type to list, what does your test show?

(Bart Banda) #7

If I point it at the Form Folder parent in the below screenshot with those asset types to list, I get the red highlighted assets listed:

I don’t get any form submission assets or any bodycopies listed.

But re-reading your original post, when you said “Submissions”, did you just mean the “Submissions” folder? Not the actual submission assets?

Wouldn’t explain how you are getting Bodycopies listed though.