Failed checking out Mysource Matrix Core

(Gbarber) #1

I'm trying to upgrade an installation from 3.28.10 to 4.6.6 using the automatic upgrade script but keep receiving the error "There was a problem checking out 3-28-10 from CVS to check fro modifications." Is there a resolution for this?

(Chris Smith) #2

Hi Greg,

[quote]

I'm trying to upgrade an installation from 3.28.10 to 4.6.6 using the automatic upgrade script but keep receiving the error "There was a problem checking out 3-28-10 from CVS to check fro modifications." Is there a resolution for this?

[/quote]

What command are you using to run the auto-upgrade scripts?

Can you also check that port 2401 is allowed out in your firewall?

(Gbarber) #3

[quote]
Hi Greg,

What command are you using to run the auto-upgrade scripts?

Can you also check that port 2401 is allowed out in your firewall?

[/quote]

Seems I didn't have CVS installed on the server, the output of the script kind of threw me off. I copied the command and ran it from the command line and got back the message "cvs: command not found". Now I'm getting a message about the allowed memory size being exhausted but that should be easy to fix.

(Chris Smith) #4

[quote]
Seems I didn't have CVS installed on the server, the output of the script kind of threw me off. I copied the command and ran it from the command line and got back the message "cvs: command not found". Now I'm getting a message about the allowed memory size being exhausted but that should be easy to fix.

[/quote]

I'll get that fixed up to give a more helpful message.