Forms - getting my drop-down hidden fields working

(Innes Zenati) #1

Matrix Version:v5.5.2.3

Hey everyone, looking for some help. It’s been some time since I worked on the forms and I am having a mind black. I am attempting to add some new fields (which I have done) but want to hide them when a certain selection is made and then for them to appear when a particular selection is made.

Upon selecting RLP I need the rlp user details hidden class to appear along with the submit button which forms part of a different user details hidden part.

Will be something simple but any help would be appreciated.

Form code below:

Additional service you require?

Select a service -- please select -- Advance notices Digital discharges eForms Register land and property Register of Inhibitions Register of Judgments Reports ScotLIS

Do you need access as a solicitor or a lender?

Type of access you require -- please select -- Solictor Lender
Permissions required
  • Request to discharge a standard security
  • Approve discharge requests

Contact ray.matheson@ros.gov.uk to discuss your request.

<div class="user-details hidden">
    <div class="form-section">
        <fieldset>
            <div class="form-group row">
                <div class="col-lg-6">
                %question_label_108218_q1% %question_field_108218_q1%  <!-- admin name -->
                </div>
                </div>
                <div class="col-lg-6">
                %question_label_108218_q4% %question_field_108218_q4%  <!-- admin email -->
                </div>
            </div>
        <div class="col-lg-12">
            %question_label_108218_q3% 
            <span class="form-hint">Provide details for each user who requires access. Add each user on a new line.</span>
            %question_field_108218_q3%  <!-- additional users -->
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="rlp-user-details hidden">
            <div class="col-lg-6">
            %question_label_187574_q1% %question_field_187574_q1%  <!-- Full name -->
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="col-lg-6">
            %question_label_187574_q2% %question_field_187574_q2%  <!-- email address -->
        </div>
    </div>
        <div class="col-lg-6">
            %question_label_187574_q3% %question_field_187574_q3%  <!-- job title -->
        </div>
    </div>
        <div class="col-lg-6">
            %question_label_187574_q4% %question_field_187574_q4%  <!-- company name -->
        </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<div class="form-group row rlp hidden">
        <div class="col-lg-12 multiple-choice input-group"><!-- rlp declaration -->
            <legend class="sr-only sq-form-question-title">Accept declaration</legend> <ul><li><input type="checkbox" name="q108220:q4[]" id="q108220_q4_3" value="3" class="sq-form-field required" data-msg="Please confirm you are applying for access to Register land and property"> <label for="q108220_q4_3">I apply for access to Register land and property on behalf of my firm.</label></li></ul>
        </div>
    </div>

<div class="form-group row dds hidden">
        <div class="col-lg-12 multiple-choice input-group"><!-- dds terms and conditions -->
            <legend class="sr-only sq-form-question-title">Accept terms and conditions</legend> <ul><li><input type="checkbox" name="q108220:q1[]" id="q108220_q1_0" value="0" class="sq-form-field required" data-msg="Please confirm you accept the terms and conditions"> <label for="q108220_q1_0">I accept the <a href="./?a=99262" target="_blank">terms and conditions of this service</a></label></li></ul>  
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group row portal hidden">
        <div class="col-lg-12 multiple-choice input-group"><!-- portal terms and conditions -->
            <legend class="sr-only sq-form-question-title">Accept terms and conditions</legend> <ul><li><input type="checkbox" name="q108220:q1[]" id="q108220_q1_1" value="1" class="sq-form-field required" data-msg="Please confirm you accept the terms and conditions"> <label for="q108220_q1_1">I accept the <a href="https://www.eservices.ros.gov.uk/auth/tos_page" target="_blank">terms and conditions of this service</a></label></li></ul>  
        </div>
    </div>
    <div class="form-group row scotlis hidden">
        <div class="col-lg-12 multiple-choice input-group"><!-- scotlis terms and conditions -->
            <legend class="sr-only sq-form-question-title">Accept terms and conditions</legend> <ul><li><input type="checkbox" name="q108220:q1[]" id="q108220_q1_2" value="2" class="sq-form-field required" data-msg="Please confirm you accept the terms and conditions"> <label for="q108220_q1_2">I accept the <a href="https://scotlis.ros.gov.uk/service/terms-and-conditions/" target="_blank">terms and conditions of this service</a></label></li></ul>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
%submit_button^replace:sq-form-submit:btn btn-primary btn-default btn-lg btn-cta%
</fieldset>
</div>

(Harinder Singh) #2

Is this form live? Can you send a link?

Are you selecting RLP via “Select options” or via Radio buttons?