Google Analytics - can you set a custom reporting range?

(Cam) #1

Hey gang,

We’ve finally implemented GA into Edit+ (v5.4.5.2) which looks great. I noticed there only seems to be set reporting periods for the previous 1,3 or 6 months. Is there a way to set a custom reporting range like in the native Google Analytics interface?

It’s highly possible I’m missing something as I’m not the most familiar with the inner workings of Matrix. We’d love to be able to give our editors the power to get GA reports (which frees us up to work on bigger and better things).

Thanks,
Cam

(Bart Banda) #2

Hi Cam,
Unfortunately we don’t have that feature yet, you can only do the set periods. You could however write your own report using the same GA connector to do more specific date ranges, but you’d need development capabilities and you’d have to know how to code it and write a plugin for Edit+ for it.

(Cam) #3

Thanks, Bart. That’s a shame, are there any plans to implement it at this stage? It’d be so helpful!

I’ll investigate how capable our team is to see if we can progress this ourselves.

(Bart Banda) #4

Hi Cam,
We don’t have it scheduled at the moment, but it is something we want to add at some stage.