Google Analytics Connector

(Jim Smith) #1

I’m trying to set up a Google Analytics Connector asset and can’t seem to get past this error: Fatal error: Class ‘NumberFormatter’ not found in /var/www/environment-name/core/include/locale_manager.inc on line 450

I’ve set up the web application over on Google with the correct URL, enabled the Analytics API and put the ID and Secret in to the Connector asset without any issues, however once I preview the connector and go through the authentication process I’m met with that error after the HIPO that looks to be populating all the data on the Details screen finishes.

Has anyone else run in to this before? Or any ideas as to what this issue is? Couldn’t find any other posts with this specific issue.

(Bart Banda) #2

Strange, never seen that error before. What version of Matrix are you using? Sounds like you might need to send a support ticket in to Squiz for them to have a closer look if you are a Squiz client.

We are also having an issue with connector, it’s up but not filtering any results. it churns then says nope. from looking it loos like it is trying to append multiple URL paths which could be due to filters. @rugi

You guys probably have already solved this issue, but in case someone else has the same problem here is the solution: you need to install (and enable - check your OS specifics on how to) the php_intl module.