How to run a report?

Matrix Version: 5.5.6.4

I know I can run a link report on my site, but I can’t for the life of me find where to do it. The manual gives no information at all about how to get to the right part of the admin.

Hints, anyone?

And soon as I posted this I found it.

It would be really handy if you said anywhere in the manual page that reports are normal assets that you add the same way as other assets. I had assumed it was part of system management.

So for anyone else lost like I was - you create a report like other assets by going New Child and choosing report instead of page or whatever.

(Bart Banda) #3

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, I think it’d be useful as perhaps a Tool or a system maintenance screen where you could easily report on broken links within your whole system without creating an asset.

For anyone else looking for docs on how to create this report you can refer to https://docs.squiz.net/matrix/version/latest/using/creating-reports/report-assets.html#links-report

(din124) #4

Please tell me which tool you used. The report on indexed links is also of interest. Perhaps you know a tool to speed up link indexing?