HPRM Bridge or TRIM Bridge

(Greig Fratus) #1

Hi,

Just wondering if there is going to be any further development of the HPRM/TRIM Bridge to support CM9?

We have just upgraded our record management system (TRIM) from v8 to HPE Content Manager v9.1.2.1113

Thanks,
Greig

**Matrix Version:**5.4.0.3

(Bart Banda) #2

Hey Greig,
Yes there are plans to officially support it, the challenge is actually getting hold of a development environment for it for us to test and dev against. HPRM (now actually called Micro Focus Content Manager https://software.microfocus.com/en-us/software/enterprise-content-management) have made it harder to download a development version, as they currently only offer a trial version that lasts 30 days.

We are still investigating other avenues though and are committed to adding support for it.

(Greig Fratus) #3

Thanks for your reply Bart. I shall watch this space.

Hi Bart

Any news on whether the HPRM bridge will support Micro Focus Content Manager 9.3?

(Bart Banda) #5

Hey, we actually have clients using the current HPRM bridge with Content Manager 9.3. Apparently there were no changes in their API in that version that required us to do any changes to the bridge asset.

(Steven Kent) #6

Hi @Jimmah82 and @Bart, apologies for the hijack but interested in what assets or files you (@Jimmah82) or typical clients (@Bart) store in Content Manager?

(Bart Banda) #7

Hey Steve, good question. I don’t have any direct insight to that but I would guess it’s documents that are used in multiple internal/external systems across the client’s digital ecosystem. THey would most likely be using Content Manager as a DAM where they have the “source of truth” for all digital documents (DOCs, PDFs mainly.