Incomplete Submisison

(John Taylor) #1

Hi I have a couple of questions, I have just recently started usinf Squz Matrix to create online forms for my organisation and would like to know

1. Is it possible to access the incomplete submissions as an asset

2. Can I connect to a MS Access database - I want to populate fields on a form using information contained in the database.

thanks

John

(Deborah Sherwood) #2

[quote]

1. Is it possible to access the incomplete submissions as an asset

[/quote]

Looking at the Custom Form manual, it seems that the Incomplete submissions do not appear in the Asset Map as they are Type 3 linked assets.

(Dave Letorey) #3

[quote]
2. Can I connect to a MS Access database - I want to populate fields on a form using information contained in the database.

[/quote]

You can Save the fields that you want from the database as a csv and then import them into a select field on a Select type question

Dave

(Benjamin Pearson) #4

[quote]
Looking at the Custom Form manual, it seems that the Incomplete submissions do not appear in the Asset Map as they are Type 3 linked assets.

[/quote]

Although, you can use the standard Matrix listing pages (eg. Asset Listing) to show any Type 3 links under the custom form. Or if you know the assetid, you can type it directly into the quick search in the top toolbar.

(John Taylor) #5

Thanks guys
I will try the suggestions and see how I go.

John