Integrating BPOINT with Matrix

(Steve Scamp) #1

Has anybody had any experience with integrating the Commonwealth Bank's BPOINT payment connector and/or payment API with Matrix functionality?

We're looking at the possibility of using it to provide a donation facility on our main site at the moment. But, looking at the Integration Guides provided by BPOINT, I must admit, I have absolutely no idea as to whether or not it's possible, and if so, how to go about it, or even start it.

So I'm looking for any guidance, instructions or recommended resources about how to do it.

Many thanks.

Steve Scamp

(Nic Hubbard) #2

Do you have a link to the API docs?

(Steve Scamp) #3

Do you have a link to the API docs?

I have local copies of them, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to share them. They're not generally available on the web, as far as I can tell. Sorry, Nic. I guess that will make it almost impossible to answer the question?

(Nic Hubbard) #4

I have local copies of them, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to share them. They're not generally available on the web, as far as I can tell. Sorry, Nic. I guess that will make it almost impossible to answer the question?

Ha, yes, pretty hard to answer.

(Steve Scamp) #5

Oh well, thanks anyway, Nice. I'll go away and see if I can rephrase the question, or come back with a new one some day!

(Benjamin Pearson) #6

The current ones that Matrix currently supports (like Paypal, DataCash, SagePay etc.) have undertaken some development in the past, so I imagine it would take some form of development to add a new payment connector/gateway. Alternatively, if you are a Squiz client, contact support to see what options are available to you.

(Steve Scamp) #7

The current ones that Matrix currently supports (like Paypal, DataCash, SagePay etc.) have undertaken some development in the past, so I imagine it would take some form of development to add a new payment connector/gateway. Alternatively, if you are a Squiz client, contact support to see what options are available to you.

Thanks Benjamin. If we decide to go with BPOINT we may get in touch with Squiz support at some point in the future. 

Steve

(Steve Scamp) #8

Nic,

It appears that I am allowed to pass on the integration guide for the BPOINT Payment Connector. Would you mind if I emailed it to you (as it's not generally available on the web)?

Thanks,

Steve

(Nic Hubbard) #9

Nic,

It appears that I am allowed to pass on the integration guide for the BPOINT Payment Connector. Would you mind if I emailed it to you (as it's not generally available on the web)?

Thanks,

Steve

Sure, just get in touch with me: http://www.zedsaid.com/contact

Apologies for bumping up this old discussion… Just wondering if anybody has tried to integrate BPOINT with Matrix?

(Bart Banda) #11

I haven’t heard of anyone doing it, but seems like there are a few integration options for you to use some generic integration capabilities in Matrix to talk to BPOINT: https://www.bpoint.com.au/developers/v2/#!#transactions