List_current_asset_id missing from Manauals

(Nic Hubbard) #1

I just realized after searching for it on the new Manuals website, that the list_current_asset_id feature is completely missing from the manuals. This is an extremely powerful feature that people should know about, and they should know how to use it since the setup can be confusing.

Could we get this added to the manuals website?

Thanks!

(Scott Hall) #2

Agreed, I use this for nested asset listing granular grouping control versus group formatting. Very powerful indeed and I always forget the keyword format and have to refer to my own docs or other peoples keyword listings online.

I've been meaning to put the group formatting alternative on the community site as well becuase when you try and describe it… people are like 'wha…?'

(Nic Hubbard) #3

[quote]
Agreed, I use this for nested asset listing granular grouping control versus group formatting. Very powerful indeed and I always forget the keyword format and have to refer to my own docs or other peoples keyword listings online.

I've been meaning to put the group formatting alternative on the community site as well becuase when you try and describe it… people are like 'wha…?'

[/quote]

No kidding. I do the same exact thing, and it is sometimes a confusing setup, and even harder to explain. It is so useful and powerful to look UP the tree as well. :slight_smile:

(Josh Sherwood) #4

No worries, I'll look at getting this info added to the manuals. Thanks.