Minor Installation Errors

(Tbaatar) #1

Hi,

So I installed Squiz Matrix 4.18.2 without any errors following Nic's guide. However there are few minor bugs within the system that I have never came across.

1. PHP Notice appears when I search in the admin console

2. The list of available keywords custom form asset brings up the following message:

Not Found

The requested URL /__data/asset_types/form/popups/thank_you_keywords.php was not found on this server.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

(Bart Banda) #2

Regarding number 1, not sure what that could be. Would you be able to post what the actual PHP notice says and potentially the stack trace that comes with it if any?

Number 2 was fixed in 4.18.3, in this file packages/cms/form/form_email/form_email_edit_fns.inc on line 1918 the reference to where this popup lives has changed:

From this:

... window.open('<?php echo sq_web_path('data')?>/asset_types/form/popups/thank_you_keywords.php?assetid=<?php echo $asset->id ?>', 'keywords', 'toolbar=0,menubar=0,location=0,status=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,width=580,height=520')">list of ...

To this:

... window.open('<?php echo sq_web_path('lib')?>/web/popups/thank_you_keywords.php?assetid=<?php echo $asset->id ?>', 'keywords', 'toolbar=0,menubar=0,location=0,status=0,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,width=580,height=520')">list of ...

You can either upgrade to 4.18.3, change this line manually, or replace just this file. 

(Tbaatar) #3

Thanks for the advice Bart.

The PHP Notice is empty, it just gives the blue notice with the text PHP Notice, and nothing else. Is there any logs I could look into?

(Bart Banda) #4

Is the search indexing turned on? Also try and do a re-index of your system if it isn't too big. Running install steps 2 and 3 again might also help. 

(Tbaatar) #5

Yes, the search index is on.

Search by asset id does not throw this error, but when you search any string it gives this error but still managing to find the asset.

This is the notice from the Log Manager in Matrix:

1:02:56 - 12 Feb User: Tuguldur Baatar (72)
Level: PHP Notice
(/packages/search/search_manager/search_manager.inc:2446) - Array to string conversion

(Marcus Fong) #6

What version of PHP are you using?

(Tbaatar) #7

I have PHP 5.4.4-14+deb7u7 (cli) installted.

The Debain 7 version is 64bit.

(Ashish Karelia) #8

The issue may be something related to bug #6713 Array to string conversion error, which was closed as it couldn't be replicated. We will have another look at the issue soon.

Ash