Page status is approved to go live - but content has disappeared from public view

Matrix Version: 5.5.6.3

I’ve run into an issue I’ve never seen before.

I made some edits to a standard page in Safe Edit, then changed the status to “Approved to go live”, then set a future status for Live at a later date.

On the page I have a dynamic tab container template (all content in this is live. It’s an asset listing and is set to display for all statuses). However, when viewing the page as a public user, this content has disappeared from the page altogether.

When the page is in Safe Edit, the content is visible as a public user, so I don’t know what’s happening. Has anyone run into this issue before?

(Edinkin) #2

I would check permissions first

permissions for which asset though? All the content is publicly viewable. It’s only when I change the status of the parent page to approved to go live, that the nested tab container template content (live and publicly accessible) disappears.

(Edinkin) #4

I would check permissions on every asset involved, also in an asset listing “Asset Access to List” set to read and untick Include effective permissions.

Maybe reapply permissions on the page itself incase one of the content containers got different permissions.

Without looking at the setup it’s hard to say, but problem feels like it’s a permission problem.