Pop up menu bug

(Sean) #1

Matrix Version: v5.5.6.10

Morning

Not sure this is the right place but it seems there’s a bug with some popups under specific conditions when using multiple displays.
I have 2 new 27" displays (1440p) set side by side (and laptop below so 3 screens total) that I connect my laptop to via a Dock (laptop and dock are HP).

The issue only occurs when I have my main display (in W10 display settings) set to one of the 27" displays and then I use Matrix on that same display.

The issue is in regard to the ‘Edit Container Properties’ sub menus on a standard asset page. The ‘Edit container Properties’ popup itself opens up on the correct display however all of it’s sub menus (Presentation, Text direction, Type etc.) all open up on the laptop monitor.
This could also be an issue with other menus but I haven’t tested any further.

Working around it by just making the laptop the main display. This isn’t ideal but mainly just wanted to report it.

Cheers
Sean

(Nic Hubbard) #2

I think that more information is needed. Something like:

• OS and version
  • Browser and version
  • Screenshots of issue

(Sean) #3

Hi Nic

You’re right sorry.
I also thought it could be a browser issue after I posted but just haven’t noticed the issue with anything else.
Just checked in Edge and no issue there.

OS: W10 Enterprise 64 bit/ Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1621)
Browser: Chrome / Version 91.0.4472.114 (official build)(32 bit)

Cheers

Screen shot with bottom display (laptop) as main. Everything normal.

Screen shot with top top left display set as main. Drop down menu appears on bottom display.