Squiz Multipage Custom Form vs Logged in Users

(Lewis) #1

Hi,

I’ve created a Custom Form that is used by a registered job applicant (one that has a User type account registered using the Account Manager asset) to complete an application for a particular vacancy.

Unfortunately, when they’re logged in, all they see is the first section/page of the form. Clicking the ‘next’ button just loops back around to the same section.

I’m using the %page_list% keyword as an aside in the page contents for the form and it is showing all the sections that I’ve created, it’s just the user can only see the first one!

Any ideas?

I’ve looked at permissions - thinking perhaps it’s necessary to set permissions on individual form sections, but they’re already set correctly (the user belongs to a User Group called Applicants). I’ve also tried exposing any error messages by using %forms_errors_message% in the Page Contents bodycopy of the Custom Form. Nothing.

(Harinder Singh) #2

Is it working fine for you as an admin?

(Harinder Singh) #3

there is a tutorial for multi page form:

(Lewis) #4

HI @harinder.singh yes, it works for me when I login as an admin :thinking: In fact, if I login as the regular user I’ve created on the public registration form, it works there too now … days later. I haven’t touched it since I created it and got stuck.

I’m guessing something was cached somewhere?#

Bit inconclusive on this one but I guess I’ll mark it as resolved.