Squiz Server Configuration + HIPO

(Veryphatic) #1

Hi, I've installed Matrix onto my cloud server and I'm wanting to setup HIPO. My understanding is that I need to set the system root in the Squiz Server Configuration page, then make the necessary adjustments on the HIPO configuration page.

I set the root to /home/websites/squiz_matrix - which is the install directory based on the manual installation instructions; I set the system ID to my server ID, domain to localhost and port 9090. I then set the item 'Run on Squiz Server' to Yes on the HIPO configuration page.

My HIPO jobs aren't running, and I'm getting the following error when I force them to run:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/websites/squiz_matrix/code/squiz_server_client.inc' (include_path='.:/home/websites/squiz_matrix/php_includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/websites/squiz_matrix/core/server/squiz_server_client_mysource3.inc on line 19

The root directory for Matrix doesn't have a directory called /code - so I'm not sure what part of the system it's trying to access.

FYI, I'm running Matrix 4.12.0

Could anyone shed some light on to this problem?

(Ashish Karelia) #2

[quote]
Hi, I’ve installed Matrix onto my cloud server and I’m wanting to setup HIPO. My understanding is that I need to set the system root in the Squiz Server Configuration page, then make the necessary adjustments on the HIPO configuration page.

I set the root to /home/websites/squiz_matrix - which is the install directory based on the manual installation instructions; I set the system ID to my server ID, domain to localhost and port 9090. I then set the item ‘Run on Squiz Server’ to Yes on the HIPO configuration page.

My HIPO jobs aren’t running, and I’m getting the following error when I force them to run:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/websites/squiz_matrix/code/squiz_server_client.inc’ (include_path=’.:/home/websites/squiz_matrix/php_includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/websites/squiz_matrix/core/server/squiz_server_client_mysource3.inc on line 19

The root directory for Matrix doesn’t have a directory called /code - so I’m not sure what part of the system it’s trying to access.

FYI, I’m running Matrix 4.12.0

Could anyone shed some light on to this problem?

[/quote]

Hi,

The System Root under “Squiz Server Configuration” isn’t the Matrix install path. It is the path to the Squiz Server.

Have you set up the Squiz server?

Check out the Squiz Server chapter in the manuals.

Ash

(Veryphatic) #3

Hi, no I don't think I've setup the Squiz Sever, and the manual doesn't go into too much detail about it. Is there a separate package to install?

(Veryphatic) #4

I found this resource, which I'm about to try. I'll post back with details later http://matrix.squiz.net/resources/installation/squiz-server

(Veryphatic) #5

Then again, perhaps not: [quote]The Squiz Server is part of the module package for MySource Matrix covered by the SSV licence.[/quote]