Upgrade scrips cannot checkout tag

(Nic Hubbard) #1

Was just wanting to upgrade to 5.1 and got the newest upgrade scripts. But, when running them I get the error:

*ERROR* Could not check out tag mysource_4-18-0-RC1

I do see a tag for mysource_4-18-0-rc1. Could it be a case sensitivity issue?

(Nic Hubbard) #2

In the defs folder, there is actually 2 defs for that same version:

4-18-0-rc1_to_4-18-0.xml
4-18-0-RC1_to_4-18-0.xml

Any ideas here? Can I remove one to make it work?

(Nic Hubbard) #3

Anyone? Squiz dudes that wrote the scripts?

(Edison Wang) #4

Hi Nic,

I have just fixed this issue for you. Please get latest upgrade script and try again.

Actually you can just manually change your instance's version number to 4.18.0 and then the upgrade script can manage to upgrade it. This trick would work because there is no difference between 4.18.0 RC1 and 4.18.0.

Edison

(Nic Hubbard) #5

Thanks Edison! It is working now.

Although, in the upgrade to 5.0 I get the error:

Updating assets to use relative path.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message: 'Assertion failed: [NULL] "" is not a valid asset ID' in [SYSTEM_ROOT]/core/include/assertions.inc(507): trigger_exception('[NULL] "" is not a valid asset ID', false, true)
#1 [SYSTEM_ROOT]/core/include/asset_manager.inc(1208): assert_valid_assetid(null)
#2 [SYSTEM_ROOT]/scripts/upgrade/upgrade_relative_path_matrix5.php(110): getAsset(null)
#3 [SYSTEM_ROOT]/scripts/upgrade/upgrade_relative_path_matrix5.php(52): upgrade_import_tool_configs()

‘/usr/bin/php’ ‘/home/websites/squiz_matrix/scripts/upgrade/upgrade_relative_path_matrix5.php’ ‘/home/websites/squiz_matrix’ ‘pwd
returned error code 1

Any idea what this could be?  I skipped it and the upgrade completed, just didn't want it to mess anything up.